Full Cast & Crew
No Good Nick
David H. Steinberg
Chris Alan Lee
Country of origin
No. of seasons
1 (two parts)
David H. Steinberg
Iron Triangle Productions
April 15, –August 5,
No Good Nickis a Netflix Originalseries, created byDavid H. Steinbergand Keetgi Kogan. The series premiered on April 15, It ended on August 5,
A family finds their lives turned upside down when a teenage con artist shows up on their doorstep, claiming she's a distant relative.
- This show only had one season that was split into two ten-episode parts.
- Episodes were shot in front of a live studio audience on Fridays.
When you think of kid-friendly shows, you don't necessarily think of Olivia Pope or the heart-wrenching scenes in This Is Us. That's why Netflix's No Good Nickexists, says one of the show's actresses Melissa Joan Hart. The new dramedy, which Hart describes as a "family-friendly This Is Us meets Scandal," follows a year-old con artist who claims she's a distant relative of the Thompson's, a family of four. Her goal: to seek revenge and scam them. That is, until she falls in love with them. For that reason, it doesn't fit the mold of most cookie-cutter kids' shows: It's equally dark, twisted, dramatic, and hilarious. Or as Hart puts it, an "old-school television show that you can watch with the kids."
Here, get to know the main cast of No Good Nick before/after/while you watch the first 10 episodes of Netflix's latest release. Psst, stay tuned because 10 more episodes will be released later this year!
Siena Agudong as Nicole a.k.a. "Nick"
After playing Natlee on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, the year-old is excited to play such a complex character on No Good Nick. Although some are quick to judge her character's bad intentions, the young actress says she's simply misunderstood. "It's important to notice that not everything is as it seems, and people can do the wrong things, even if it's for the right reasons," she told Teen Vogue. The moments where Nick lets her guard down, however, prove that she's just a kid — and that's where the magic happens, according to Agudong.
RELATED:20 Best Kids' Shows on Netflix for When You Need a Little "Me Time"
Sean Astin as Ed Thompson
Kalama Epstein as Jeremy Thompson
The show's teen heartthrob, year-old Kalama Epstein, who played Noah on Freeform's The Fosters, is an "uptight, a little more conservative school politician" on No Good Nick. Things become complicated for Jeremy once Nick enters the scene: "He really becomes quite paranoid of her and he puts on his Sherlock Holmes hat and dives into proving that there’s something wrong about Nick," he tells Hollywood Life. "Their dynamic really plays much like a cat and mouse game."
RELATED: 12 Best Netflix Original Series, According to Rotten Tomatoes Ratings
Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Molly Thompson
Every cloud needs a silver lining, and that's where Lauren Lindsey Donzis' character comes into play. The year old, previously known for her role in Disney hitLiv & Maddie, plays Molly, the daughter of Liz and Ed who sees the good in everyone — yep, even Nick. Since the two girls share a room together, many secrets — and scams — unfold, testing Molly's glass half full attitude.
RELATED: These Teen Movies on Netflix Will Either Have You Swooning or Cringing
Amanda GarrityAssociate Lifestyle EditorAs the Associate Lifestyle Editor for GoodHousekeeping.com, Amanda oversees gift guides and covers home, holidays, food, and other lifestyle news.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
No Good Nick
American comedy streaming television series
No Good Nick is an American comedy-dramastreaming television series, created by David H. Steinberg and Keetgi Kogan. The series stars Siena Agudong, Lauren Lindsey Donzis, Kalama Epstein, Melissa Joan Hart and Sean Astin, and the first part premiered on April 15, , on Netflix. Part two was released on August 5,  In September , it was announced that the series was canceled after one season.
No Good Nick centers on year-old Nicole Franzelli. She presents herself at the door of the Thompson family and declares she is an orphan named Nicole Patterson and that they are her closest living relatives, successfully infiltrating her target. As she gets to know the family, however, she finds compassion for them and will struggle with whether or not she can go through with her plan.
Reviews note the difficulty in classifying the genre of No Good Nick, citing that, although it casts veteran child stars of Disney, Freeform, and Nickelodeon, the series features themes more attuned to adults such as physical violence and drama.
Cast and characters
- Siena Agudong as Nicole aka "Nick", a teenage con artist who is planning to rob the Thompson family as part of her father's revenge on them
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Molly, the youngest Thompson child, a student and an environmental activist with a large online following
- Kalama Epstein as Jeremy, the eldest Thompson child, and an overachieving high school sophomore who is suspicious of Nick. He later comes out as gay to his family.
- Sean Astin as Ed, the patriarch of the Thompson household and a senior loan officer at Overton Bank
- Melissa Joan Hart as Liz, the matriarch of the Thompson household, a chef and owner of Crescendo Restaurant, an Italian restaurant in Portland, Oregon
- Kyla-Drew as Becky, activist, and leader of the volunteer squad, Molly's frenemy
- Sanai Victoria as Tamika, member of the volunteer squad
- Tiana Le as Xuan, member of the volunteer squad
- Eddie McClintock as Tony, Nick's father and proprietor of the defunct restaurant Franzelli's who is in prison after he committed heists to pay off the mob when Ed denied him a loan extension. While incarcerated, he has Nick carry out his revenge plots on the Thompsons.
- Molly Hagan as Dorothy, Nick's foster mother
- Ted McGinley as Sam, Nick's foster father
- Alex Poncio as Jim
- Gus Kamp as Eric, Jeremy's love interest
- Marco Sanchez as Eduardo
- Lori Mae Hernandez as Riley
- Josie Totah as Lisa Haddad, Jeremy's student council competition.
- Jerry Trainor as Todd, an accomplice of Nick
- Anthony Turpel as Will, Nick's love interest
- Jonathan Silverman as Paul, a mob boss Tony owes money to.
- Ana Rey as Sheri ("The Catfish")
- Elaine Kao as Ms. Lee ("The Catfish")
On September 21, , it was announced that Netflix had given the production a series order for a first season consisting of twenty episodes. The series was created by David H. Steinberg and Keetgi Kogan, both of whom were also expected to executive produce. It was further announced that Andy Fickman would serve as the series' director. On March 6, , Netflix announced that the series is set to release the first 10 episodes on April 15, , and a promotional poster was released.
Alongside the series order announcement, it was confirmed that Melissa Joan Hart, Sean Astin, Siena Agudong, Kalama Epstein, and Lauren Lindsey Donzis had been cast in starring roles.
Principal photography for the series had reportedly already begun by September 
On September 15, , it was announced that the series was canceled after one season.
On review aggregatorRotten Tomatoes, the series holds an approval rating of 60% based on 5 reviews, with an average rating of / A critic from the Hollywood Gossip writes: "There are plenty of ways that No Good Nick could have made more of its premise, but it never really stumbles on a compelling one."
- ^"Video: "No Good Nick" Part 2 Trailer - Netflix". The Futon Critic. July 15, Archived from the original on November 24, Retrieved July 17,
- ^ abIannucci, Rebecca (September 15, ). "No Good Nick Cancelled at Netflix". TVLine. Archived from the original on September 17, Retrieved September 15,
- ^ abIannucci, Rebecca (March 6, ). "Melissa Joan Hart/Sean Astin Dramedy No Good Nick Gets Netflix Premiere". TVLine. Archived from the original on April 21, Retrieved April 16,
- ^ abDow, Mike (April 24, ). "Melissa Joan Hart of Netflix's 'No Good Nick' – 'There is nothing like this on TV'". The Maine Edge. Archived from the original on April 27, Retrieved April 27,
- ^Kinane, Ruth (April 15, ). "What to Watch on Monday: The series premiere of Melissa Joan Hart's 'No Good Nick'". Entertainmant Weekly. Archived from the original on April 19, Retrieved April 27,
- ^Gunderson, Alexis (April 15, ). "Netflix's No Good Nick Is the Most Confounding Sitcom We've Ever Seen". Paste. Archived from the original on April 17, Retrieved April 27,
- ^"No Good Nick". Netflix. Archived from the original on April 10, Retrieved May 16,
- ^"Shows A-Z - no good nick on netflix | TheFutonCritic.com". The Futon Critic. Archived from the original on November 24, Retrieved August 5,
- ^ abcAndreeva, Nellie (September 21, ). "Netflix Orders Multi-Cam Comedy Series Starring Melissa Joan Hart & Sean Astin". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on September 21, Retrieved September 21,
- ^Bandyopadhyay, Alakananda (April 3, ). "'No Good Nick': Release date, plot, cast, trailer, news, and everything you need to know about Netflix's upcoming sitcom". Meaww. Archived from the original on April 7, Retrieved April 7,
- ^"No Good Nick: Part 1 ()". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved November 24,
- ^"No Good Nick Review Tv Show Series Season". Hollywood Gossip. April 24, Archived from the original on November 7, Retrieved November 7,
Good nick cast no
Igor exclaimed with feigned resentment. - I'm not going to fuck you anymore. - Oh no. - Catching his playful tone, cried Sandy with the same playful and feigned horror. - Do not deprive me of this.Q \u0026 A Siena Agudong
I'm listening to. What did you want to talk about. I didn't know how to start. All the words that I wanted to say to him while walking here, they all disappeared somewhere.
- Fastest man on all fours
- Jeep wrangler back windshield wiper
- A realm reborn quests
- 2009 yamaha yz450f graphics kit
- Range rover dealers san diego
- Poulan pro trimmer head replacement
- Oregon probate court records online
- 2003 ford mustang v6 exhaust
Оrg - BestWeapon. ru) A torn dress hung from the girl's fragile shoulders, revealing her young body through a thin. Undershirt. The hair was out of the way and scattered in a mess over the shoulders and back.