1999-04 FORD MUSTANG SHIFT BOOT INSTALLATION GUIDE
1. If you are installing our boot on an AODE-equipped car: turn the car on to the pre-ignition stage (one click before starting the car.) Depress the brake pedal and move your shifter to first (low) gear. To remove the shift knob, use a 5/64 allen wrench and unscrew the screw that faces the dash. Make sure you unscrew it fully.
If your car is a manual, remove the shift knob by unscrewing it. Use vice-grips after wrapping the knob with a towel to protect it from scratching. Make sure you hold the shift lever underneath the shift knob with another wrench to protect it from turning, which may be harmful for the transmission. You want to twist off just the shift knob, not the whole shift lever. :)
2. Pull up on the knob until it comes loose. This will take some force but be careful not to break the wires that are connected to the overdrive. Once the knob if off you will need to cut the overdrive wires somewhere in the middle so you will be able to splice them back together later.
Use a screwdriver wrapped in a cloth and gently pry off the shifter bezel beginning at the top.
3. Once the bezel is loose disconnect the cigarette lighter and place the bezel aside. Remove the existing boot by unscrewing the 6 nuts that hold it on. Install the new boot in it's place.
You need to use a zip-tie make sure the top of the boot holds up against the shift lever. Flip the boot inside-out, slide it top-first onto the shifter and secure with a zip-tie. Then pull the boot down over the shifter. Doing that on an AUTO, make sure the OD wires are routed through the boot properly.
Unless you are installing the ebrake boot, you are almost done - proceed to step #7.
4. To install the ebrake boot, first remove the two screws near the radio bezel that holds the center console on. Remove the two screws inside the center console compartment that hold the compartment to the console. They are covered with rubber limiters that the armrest lid rests on.
5. Remove the screws that attach the console to the floor visible after you removed the center console compartment lining (this should completely unattach the console from the floor).
6. Pull the e-brake up as far as possible, work the existing boot over the e-brake and remove the center console.
If you car is a 94-00, it did not come with a vinyl factory boot, all it has is a rubber dust guard. Remove the dust guard and install the boot instead of it. You can use the dust guard to hold the boot to the center console or remove it altogether. As for installing the e-brake boot, you might want to glue it to the center console. Use any epoxy-based glue (Automotive GOOP or a similar product) and take your time.
7. Reinstall the shifter bezel and shift knob at the very end.
ENJOY YOUR NEW LEATHER BOOTS!
You have installed a product made out of genuine leather. As you know, to maintain a leather product in good condition, you should take care of it. We suggest occasionally (every 4-6 week for example) applying some leather conditioner/UV protector to keep your leather from drying up in the sun and cracking.
Redline Automotive Accessories Corp. will not be held liable for any labor, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. Proceed at your own risk.
- Shift Boots on Andy's Auto Sport TV!
If it's time to replace your shift boot, you'll want to see this video. In this episode of Andy's Auto Sport TV, we install Redline shift boots and a transfer case boot on our project Jeep Wrangler, Acura Integra, and Honda Civic. See how easy it is to update your interior in almost no time at all! Video highlights include:
*At 1:07, we show you how to install a shift/transfer case boot on a Jeep Wrangler.
*At 1:48, we install a shift boot on a Honda Civic.
*At 2:31, it's the Integra's turn, as it gets a carbon fiber style shift boot to match our carbon fiber style seats.
Nice 99-04 Mustang Gt Cobra Oem Manual Interior Shift Boot / Bezel Black 94-98 on 2040-parts.com
Concept Car of the Week: Pininfarina CNR-PF (1978)Fri, 12 Oct 2012 00:00:00 -0700
In the 1970s alarm bells were ringing in the energy sector as a series of energy crises and rising fuel prices spiralled. The car industry was forced to produce a new generation of more efficient cars and designers were putting new models through wind tunnels to optimize their aerodynamic performance to reduce aerodynamic drag. Some pushed the limits further than others and none more so than Pininfarina, which designed a car that slipped through the air twice as efficiently than any other.
Silver linings: Saab and Mitsubishi see sales grow in MayThu, 02 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Despite the company’s financial troubles, Saab sales are steadily increasing in 2011, with April and May numbers up 190 percent and 121 percent, respectively, from the same months last year. The Swedish automaker reported 385 units sold this May, versus 155 the year prior. So far this year, Saab has sold 2,765 vehicles, compared with 954 at the same point last year.
VW Golf R 400 could get more than 400PS – which makes a bit of a nonsense of its nameMon, 12 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The VW Golf R 400 (pictured) may not actually be an R 400 The Beijing Motor Show last month saw the debut of the VW Golf R 400, an extreme take on the VW Golf R with a full 400 PS (395bhp) at its disposal. When Volkswagen revealed the R 400 as a concept we did note that it looked more production-ready than concept, and it took VW less than a week to confirm that the Golf R 400 was indeed heading for production. Now, just to muddy the waters a bit (or raise expectations), VW’s R&D chief Heinz-Jakob Neusser has said that when the Golf R 400 does arrive it could well be with more than 400PS.
Stronger. Yet. And my moans turn into weak wheezes. Another orgasm is coming.
Boot 99 shift 04 mustang
I goggled at him in amazement. My Diana. My wife.Mustang Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter 1994-2004 Installation
The pain was sharp, overwhelming, and probably the same as the Dented experienced hours earlier. She might have gotten excited then, but damn her thrice if it mattered to her now. And what was worst of all was that her bladder could not withstand the blow.
- Lip gloss filling machine cheap
- What is drawboard pdf
- Word association test psychology pdf
- 12 foot wide outdoor carpet
- Auto clicker for chromebook
- Xbox series x media player
- Dewalt impact socket sets
- Hisense tv remote app
- Martins family clothing coupons 2016
- Big twist textile yarn patterns
- Open back workout shirt
In short, Dima, I ought to apologize before my girl, and then Olya can get upset, no pictures will go, hear. She let me stop. Do you need it.