Mobile Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 07/01/2020
By subscribing to LTD Commodities LLC mobile messaging, you agree to receive autodialed marketing messages from LTD to the telephone number used at the time of opt in. Message frequency may vary. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number, it is your responsibility to notify LTD Commodities LLC at 1-866-736-3654 to have your number removed. Terms & Conditions are subject to change. The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text JOIN or other advertised keyword to 61568 to receive promotional alerts from LTD Commodities LLC. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup.
You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 61568. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive LTD Promotional Messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 61568. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected]
LTD Commodities LLC ("Company") is an Illinois limited liability company with its principal place of business located at 200 Tri State, Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069. This statement ("Privacy Statement") sets forth the privacy standards that the Company utilizes to collect, retain, and use personal data obtained from individuals on and through its website as defined herein.
You should also review our Terms and Conditions of use of the website, which can be found at Terms & Conditions and is applicable and binding upon you with respect to your use of the website and is incorporated herein.
Please do not visit or use this website from the European Union or European Economic Area, or anywhere else whose laws may conflict with this Privacy Statement; this website is not intended for your use if you are attempting to use from any of these countries and you do not have permission to use the website. Please note that this exclusion is solely because the laws of your country may not conform with our policies as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
1. What Is The Scope Of This Statement?
This Privacy Statement sets forth the principles under which the Company collects, uses, processes, retains, and discloses personal data and/or sensitive data in the United States from individuals, including by and through our website located at www.ltdcommodities.com (the "website") and information you provide to us based upon information from our website (i.e., if you send us an e-mail at an e-mail address identified on the website). This statement covers information received in electronic or other formats.
The terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to the Company, and its officers, directors, owners, employees and agents.
The term "personal data" means any data which relates to a natural person (as opposed to a business or corporate entity) that makes you identifiable. As used herein and in connection with our business, the term personal data may include:
- Names and contact information, including phone number, physical address, fax and e-mail;
- Social security number or other national identification number;
- Income and other financial data and nationality;
- Credit history and credit scores address;
- Title, position, business/company name;
- Referral source data (i.e., how you ended up at the website);
- Any other similar information provided to us by you or on your behalf in connection with our Services (as defined below).
The term "data controller" means the person or entity which decides the purposes for which, and the way in which, any personal data is processed.
The term "data processor" means the person or entity which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
The term "processing" means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data. Processing includes, but is not limited to, the collection of data, the organizing of data, the recording or saving/storage of data, the altering of data, the using of data, the disclosing or transfer of data, the deleting or destruction of data, or the making available of data.
3. What Information We Collect About You
We may collect all types of personal data about you as described in Section 2 above under the definition of "personal data".
You agree that we may collect and process all such personal data that you provide to us to enable us to provide the services (the "Services"). These Services may include:
- Management of the website and all content and services therein.
- The sale or potential sale and/or delivery and/or return of any goods, products or services you purchase or seek to purchase, or return or seek to return, at or through the website.
- Responding to or addressing any questions or inquiries from you or otherwise regarding us, any goods or products we sell, or our website.
You also hereby consent that we may use your personal data for the following additional purposes which may be included in, or part of, the Services:
- Updating our records;
- Monitoring your order history, including items purchased and amount spent;
- Obtaining demographical information of our customers;
- In connection with any application for employment with the Company;
- Internal analysis for our business management purposes;
- Any statutory or regulatory purpose which requires the processing of your personal data;
- Legal and regulatory compliance;
- Fraud and crime prevention;
- Internal or external audits; and
- Any other purpose for which valid consent is obtained.
In addition to the above, we may also collect other data from you which is not personal data, such as information you provide concerning product reviews
Please do not supply the following to us:
- Any other person's personal data, unless the Company explicitly asks you to do so;
- Any categories of your personal data that have not been explicitly requested by the Company;
- Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which you are not explicitly requested by the Company to provide; and
- Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which are under any legal obligation to not provide to or share with the Company.
4. How We Collect Information About You
We collect information about you (including personal data) when:
- You Give Us Information - You may provide us information when:
- you set up an account with us;
- you provide it to us by filling out forms, including in connection with any online inquiries or the purchase or return of any goods or products from the website;
- you send us e-mail or submit any inquiry on or through the website, including in connection with a "contact customer service" request or inquiry;
- you provide information via phone or in person;
- you provide us with information in writing and send it to us other than via e-mail, phone or in person (i.e., mail, FedEx, etc.);
- you provide us with documentation;
- you provide us with information which may contain personal data;
- you provide us with information in connection with seeking employment with the Company.
- We Collect Information Automatically - We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our Website (as explained below).
- We Collect Information From Other Sources - We may also obtain information about you from outside sources. For example, we may obtain commercially available information about you from third-parties or purchase e-mail lists from third parties for advertising and marketing purposes. We may also receive information from third-parties who provide services for us through web-beacons and other technologies described in this Privacy Statement.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies That We Use
Cookies Used By Our Service Providers And Vendors
- In addition, our service providers and vendors may also use the following types of cookies:
- session cookies - to track the user's shopping cart from page to page on the website. This allows you to hold items in your online shopping cart while you search throughout the website for additional products or information.
- permanent cookies - to keep the user's shopping cart between session. This allows you to leave the website and then return at a later time or date and see what items you had placed in your cart, but did not ultimately purchase. This also allows us to better determine the types of products you are interested in to better serve your needs. These cookies typically expire within 365 days of the last time you visited the website.
- third party cookies - our service providers and vendors may also use all of the types of cookies listed above which are used by the Company for the same purposes.
- You should review the privacy and cookie policies of the above websites to learn more about the cookies that are used in connection with the above.
- You should review the privacy and cookie policies of the above websites to learn more about the cookies that are used in connection with the above.
- These web beacons and plug-ins are small graphic images (typically that you cannot see) or code on a website or in an email message which are used for such things as recording webpages and advertisements clicked-on by a user, or for tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns. These devices help us analyze our users' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our marketing.
- We may also work with third-party service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information. Third-party entities with whom we have agreements may place these devices on the website and/or in emails to use information obtained from them such as pages viewed, emails opened and items upon which you may click in emails. These third-party providers may also place cookies onto your computer. Those third-party cookies may enable us to obtain aggregate demographic information and user statistics about you and your preferences from these third-party sources as well as our information we have about you. These third-party providers may also use certain transactional data to provide analytics to us to help us better serve our customers. See above for more information on our cookies.
7. Server Logs
- A web "server log" is a record of activity created by a computer that delivers certain webpages to your browser. Certain activities that you perform on our website may record information in server logs. For example, if you enter a search term into a search box located on the website, the server log may record the search term, the link you clicked on to bring you to our website and/or information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser.
8. Third Party Advertisements
- We may use third party service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this website and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our website, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. This anonymous information is collected through the use of pixel tags or similar technologies which are industry standard technologies used by most major websites, and which are explained in more detail above.
- You can read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's website. If you would like to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out Network Advertising.org.
- In addition, we may from time to time contract with third party vendors to serve advertisements to our customers on our behalf across the Internet or to send our catalogs to customers whom we think may be interested in our Services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our Services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag - industry standard technology used by most major websites, and which is explained in more detail above. No personally identifiable information is to be collected in this process. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with other sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving a catalog.
If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer, most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our catalogs, you may call us at 1-866-736-3654 or direct your opt-out request including the words "LTD COMMODITIES LLC - OPT OUT" in the subject line to us at [email protected]
9. How We Use Your Personal Data
- We process your personal data identified in this Privacy Statement to perform the Services as defined above. The legal basis for this processing is your consent set forth herein, as well as our contractual obligations.
- We process your personal data and may disclose same to our affiliate companies, our contractors and our vendors to analyze the effectiveness of our business and so we can provide better and more efficient and desirable services to our customers.
- We may also process your personal data identified in this Privacy Statement where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings, alternative dispute resolution or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may also process your personal data identified in this Privacy Statement where necessary for the purposes of managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- We may also process your personal data identified in this Privacy Statement where such processing is necessary or advisable for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
10. Providing Your Personal Data To Others
- We may disclose your personal data to our officers, directors, employees, and agents insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this Privacy Statement, including to provide or potentially provide Services to you or for your benefit.
- We may disclose your personal data to our professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings, ADR or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may disclose certain of your personal data to vendors and subcontractors to fulfill our Services, including to ship/deliver any goods, products or services you ordered, to address any returned or substituted items, to address any inquiring you submit, and to address any problems or concerns which may arise with you, your order, your inquiries or our Services.
- We may disclose certain of your personal data to vendors and subcontractors to provide you with personalized e-mail marketing, mail catalogs, to offer credit and to provide you with other offers and information we believe you may be interested in.
- We may disclose certain of your personal data to the suppliers and subcontractors pursuant to separate consent provided by you to us.
- The foregoing disclosures are made insofar as reasonably necessary, and only to the extent required, for assisting us in providing our Services to you, storing data and in connection with the administration of our business.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 9, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings, alternative dispute resolution, or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
11. Transfers Of Your Personal Data
- By providing your personal data to the Company and using our Services (including making purchases), you are agreeing to the transfer and processing of your personal data to and in the United States in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
12. Retaining And Deleting Personal Data
- It is generally not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. Rather, we will determine the period of retention based upon the performance of our Services, your use of the website, and any applicable industry and governmental standards.
- We may also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Privacy Statement.
- We may notify you of significant changes to this Privacy Statement by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
14. Your Choices About Information We Collect
- If you do not consent to the way in which we may use your personal information, please do not submit any personal information to us. Please note that if you do not provide us with certain personal information, the Company may be unable to provide you with its Services, or those Services may not be as good as they otherwise could be.
- If you do not wish to receive emails about special offers and other promotions from us, click the unsubscribe link located in our emails, Click Here or do not click to agree to receive such e-mails on the website or when ordering from us. If you do not wish to receive other marketing materials from us and/or if you do not want us to share your personal information with other entities as stated in this Privacy Statement, please provide us with your exact name and address and advise us that you wish to opt-out for information sharing or receiving information from us or both as the case may be. Please direct your opt-out request including the words "LTD COMMODITIES LLC - PRIVACY" in the subject line to the following contacts:
LTD Commodities LLC
200 Tri State, Lincolnshire
Attention: Privacy Agent, [email protected]
- Please note that de-identified and aggregate data including your personal information may still be shared, but it will not be identified or identifiable to you.
15. Privacy Of Children Who Visit The Website
We recognize the importance of children's safety and privacy. The website is not designed to attract children, and is not intended for use by any children under the age of 18. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are under age 18, you do not have permission to use this website or our Services.
16. Your California Privacy Rights
We collect various types of personal information about you during the course of your relationship with us. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, additional information about your rights and privacy can be found Here
The stained glass applique method is straightforward, subtle, and much less laborious than copperfoil or leaded work. Here’s how to:
- Save money with advice on the best glue to use for applique
- Create applique stained glass windows with leftover cullet
- Save time by following expert applique grouting tips
Stained Glass Instructions for Applique
– The layout design is placed beneath a cut-to-size sheet of ordinary window (float) glass.
– I’ve always done it ‘air’ side up, but it might make no difference.
-The shaped stained glass pieces are glued to this float backing glass.
2 – Gluing the glass
After much research and experimentation, we settled on Weldbond (a Canadian all-purpose glue) as the best bonding agent. It ‘s non-toxic, spreads quickly and easily with the finger.
The only drawback is that Weldbond is white and optically rather dense when applied and takes quite a long while to cure to clarity if applied too thickly.
– It’s best to allow the glued pieces to cure for a couple of weeks before grouting the seams, to allow for more-rapid escape of volatiles from the glue.
– Apply a thin film of Weldbond to the back side of the stained glass pieces, a bit more for uneven glass.
Step 3 – Grouting the applique
– The seams in the applique are filled with non-sanded tile grout with polymer.
– Grout comes in various colors, but all are opaque and appear black in a back-lit panel in a window or light-box.
– In reflected light, the seams will appear grayish; mixing in some carbon-black with the dry grout before moistening and application will give the seams a darker, less-reflective appearance with indoor illumination.
– Over-moistening the dry grout will cause some unpredictable and unsightly bleeding of dark liquid behind the stained glass pieces.
This occurs by capillary action, or simply running into open spaces behind uneven glass.
It’s unpredictable; the moral is NOT to overmoisten the grout!
– To avoid this you should merely sprinkle water into a small tub of the dry applique grout and stir until balls of moist grout are formed.
– Pick out these balls of grout and rub gently into the seams with a finger.
– When you run out of grout balls, sprinkle a little more water to produce more.
4 – Cleaning the applique panel
Inevitably, much grout is smeared on the stained glass surfaces.
– After grouting the entire panel, allow to stand for five minutes or so.
– Wipe the stained glass surfaces gently with moist (not saturated!) paper towels to remove most of the grout residue.
– Let it stand overnight and remove the remaining films of grout from the stained glass surfaces with fine wire wool (steel wool).
– This may occasion some plucking from the seams, requiring tiny patches of fresh grout here and there.
Advantages of the stained glass applique method:
- Subtlety. With no foil/lead overlap, very tiny and narrow stained glass pieces and extremely narrow seams are feasible with applique work. The distressing darkness of a heavily soldered stained glasswork is obviated.
- Expedience and “greenness”. Applique uses no metals, no fluxes, no soldering, no patination, no flux-removers or cleaners!
- Strength. The double-thickness applique panels are much stronger than copperfoil or leaded stained glassart.
- Ease of repair. If a stained glass piece should pop off in handling the applique panel, just glue it back on and patch-up with a bit of grout!
Disadvantages of the stained glass applique method:
- With cathedral or streaky artglass, the uncured glue will be a distraction for some time, and even after curing to clarity in strong back-lighting mild light-refraction shadows will be visible along the edges of the contracted glue.
- Artglass with very uneven reverse side will be weakly glued because the contact surfaces are decreased.
- Artglass with intricate surface texture (Kokomo Vertigo, for example) will trap grout in the minute grooves, and much will be impossible to remove.
- This is not always bad news; in some panels, this produces an enhancement of shadowy areas.
- Chipped glass edges (from grinding) are not obscured; grout will fill tiny scallops and crevices and much cannot be removed. This makes the grouted seams a bit ragged-looking under close scrutiny.
- Using a fine-grit grinder head will minimize chipping but add considerably to grinding time: choose your poison.
- The finished stained glass applique panel is unframed and has somewhat uneven edges.
- The panels can be custom-framed for hanging, but they are of course heavier than copperfoil or leaded panels, being of double thickness.
- We insert precisely sized stained glass applique panels inside the ordinary pane in our bathroom window and find that the uneven edges are not a distraction.
- More-fastidious people may wish to frame the applique in, with a bit of frontal overlap. ¼” (6mm) or so is plenty.
- Viewed from the reverse side the late-curing white glue will be quite visible for an indefinite time.
Kindly written and shared by stained glass applique expert Nasrene MacDonald. All the photographs are of her work.
The Technique of Decorative Stained Glass by Paul San Casciani. Includes a chapter on stained glass applique.
- One plus 8 power button
- Tampa bay rays desktop wallpaper
- Oliva serie o review
- Diy fishing rod travel case
Practical, Pretty Glass Surfaces
When drapes feel like a drag, nosy neighbors move in next door, or your kitchen cabinets are a mess, window film may be the answer to your problems. Take note of The Snug's video tutorial on how to put on window film and apply it for a solution that clearly—or, at the least, translucently—works.
Add a Frosted View for Bathroom Privacy
That salvage yard find will do just fine for your powder room with the addition of window film. Make doors with gracious glass panels work for a half bath by applying frosted film that offers a mere glimpse of the charming wallpaper within.
Similar to shown: Translucent Crackled Glass Privacy/Decorative Static Cling Window Film by Gila, 36-by-78-inch roll; About $32 Lowe's
Mimic the Look of Etched Glass
Acid-etched glass—which became popular in the mid-1800s as a way to shield bar patrons from view—elevates a plain front door.
Get more ideas for adding old-house charm on a budget
Prevent Strangers From Seeing Through Front-Door Sidelights
The handsome sidelights on your Craftsman-style door are a great accent that also happens to give passersby an unwelcome peek inside your home. Put yourself at ease by installing decorative window film that won't detract from your entryway's scheme.
Shown: Sidelight Decorative Window Film in Splinter, 12-by-78-inch roll; About $17 Improvements
Ornate Faux Stained Glass
Stained-glass windows are salvage gold, with many reuse possibilities, like serving as doors for a stylish bar cabinet. Add some of the beauty of stained glass—without the soldered lead rods and colorful pieces of glass found in the real deal—by sticking on film that copies the look. Perhaps you'll love it enough to invest in actual salvaged stained glass.
Shown: Magnolia Decorative Window Film by Artscape, 24-by-36-inch roll; About $24 The Home Depot
Obscure Kitchen Cabinet Contents
Glass-front cabinets may make some people feel self-conscious. Hide mismatched dinnerware and chipped mugs by applying this fuzzy-looking appliqué.
Shown: Sand Privacy Window Film by Brewster Home Fashions, 35.25-inch-by-78.74-inch roll; About $33 Wayfair.com
Provide Shade for Charming Windows and Doors
As seen in our Save This Old House column, ornate trim is a major selling point of fixer-uppers. When photographer Melissa and her husband purchased a 130-year-old Italianate, in Hudson, Wisconsin, they wanted to keep the focus on the gracious antique windows while preventing sunlight from damaging the refinished floors. So they opted for sun-control film to let the windows and the landscape they frame take center stage.
Shown: 3M Sun Control Window Film Prestige 50, 3M.com for dealers
Turn a Surface Into a One-Way Mirror
A kitchen sink window overlooking the yard gives a chance to watch over playing kids, but also gives nosy neighbors a peek inside. Get a covert view with a reflective film on an exterior window for an eagle-eye view with privacy.
Shown: Privacy Mirror Window Film by Fancy-fix, 20-inch-by-60-inch roll; About $16; Amazon
Create a Feathered Rice-Paper Look
Create a relaxing vibe with a soft look. This film imitates atmospheric rice-paper panels.
Shown: Gossamer Window Film, 36-by-46-inch roll; About $19 WindowFilmandMore.com
Cover Half a Window
Get the best of both worlds—a little solitude and unfiltered natural light—by covering only the bottom half of a window with decorative film.
Shown: Damask Fan Window Film, 17.7- by-157.4-inch roll; About $26 Overstock.com
Deck Out Interior Windows
Add covetable architectural elements to plain interior windows with appliques that create a leaded-glass look.
Similar to shown: Essex Clear Stained Glass Appliques by Brewster Home Fashions; About $10 Wall Pops!
Give a Shower Door Some Privacy
An expansive glass shower may have been a great design statement for a couple to make but now that it's become a shared family bath—not so much. Make morning prep more private.
Similar to shown: Frosted White Privacy Film, 36-inch-by-25-foot roll; About $160 ULINE
Highlight a Window With Colorful Corners
A wall full of windows can provide a view, or they can provide a view. Fake a pricey focal point by sticking colorful, attention-grabbing appliques in the corners.
Shown: Medici Corners Stained Glass Applique Window Sticker by Brewster Home Fashions, set of four; About $29 Walmart
Stained Glass Film
Stained Glass Window Film & Clings
Play with light, and illuminate you windows with these colorful removable decals. Our stained glass film makes windows into colorful focal points and using natural light to bring the designs to life. WallPops faux stained glass is elegant and truly replicates the look and feel of authentic stained glass.
Modern Tiffany Adhesive Window Film
Blue Mosaic Adhesive Window Film
Graffiti Adhesive Window Film
Black Caming Line Stained Glass Decals
Pansies Red Window Film
Blue & Green Stained Glass Window Film
Dogwood Premium Window Privacy Film
Peacock Premium Window Privacy Film
For stained windows appliques glass
Stained Glass Window Films
LIMITED TIME FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING DURING PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
During this promotional period, we offer the following:
$11.95 UPS GROUND SHIPPING: Add any item to your cart for a flat rate of $11.95 for UPS Ground Shipping.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING: Add $159.00 or more your cart, select the 2-Day Shipping option, and submit your order. Qualifying orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 2PM EST may ship the same day.
Note: Non-qualifying 2-Day shipping orders will still qualify for flat rate $11.95 UPS Ground Shipping.
Some restrictions apply:
- Limited time
- Contiguous United States only (the Lower 48) & excludes PO boxes
- May not be combined with any other orders
- Transit times are not always guaranteed
NOTE: If a Wholesale customer, please login to see Wholesale promotions. Please note, shipping promotion does not apply to sample orders.
He squeezed them, forcing them to press harder against his thighs. She felt his masculine nature, which as a stone hillock rested against her stomach. And it turned out to be amazing - she caused such metamorphoses in him, she makes him lose his mind from desire. She wanted to scream, push him away, but could not - he continued to kiss her, but something inside her did not allow her to protest, on the contrary, Constance scratched.
- Mack tri axles for sale
- List of power rangers
- 2008 honda crv belt tensioner
- 2012 subaru outback brake pads
- Gmc sierra roll bar
- District tap house fayetteville nc
My face. It got a little better. I looked around, Masha was no longer in the toilet.